À propos de Zanjireh Omid
Zanjireh Omid International Charity Institute was founded on June 26, 2007 with the registration number 22876. The main goal of this institute is to provide medical and therapeutic services to underprivileged children suffering from Cardiac, Orthopedic and Reconstructive diseases. This institute has close scientific cooperation with the international charity institute La Chaîne de l’Espoir (Chain of Hope) - France, which was founded by Prof. Alain Deloche in 1998 and has branches in 16 countries all over the world.
Zanjireh Omid Institute treats underprivileged children under 18 who live in Iran regardless of religion, race and nationality by using the best medical facilities based on the international standards.
Following are the activities of the institute:
- Treatment activities
- Medical - training activities
Zanjireh Omid Institute treats and operates underprivileged sick children in the three specialized fields of Heart, Orthopedics and Reconstructive Surgery. This institute fulfils its treatment process with the help of Iranian and foreign volunteer doctors, university hospitals and individual and legal entity donors. The treatment process includes the following stages:
- Referral of the patients by organizations, individuals and legal entities
- Registration of the patients by the social workers
- Inquiry about the economic situation of the patients by the social worker department of the Institute
- Examination of the patients by the volunteer specialists in the Institute’s clinic
- Surgery by the specialized surgery team at the counterpart hospitals of the Institute
Medical - training activities
Due to the lack of specialized doctors in pediatric fields and in order to improve the treatment level with cooperation of Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Zanjireh Omid Institute holds short-term training courses in Iran and long-term training courses in foreign countries. It takes place through the cooperation of La Chaîne de l’Espoir- France, Embassy of Iran in France and French Embassy in Iran.
Short-term Training Courses
- Subjects of the scientific lectures determined by the scientific group of Zanjireh (reputable university professors) based on the requirements of the scientific society. The dispatched doctors by the international network of La Chaîne de l’ Espoir- France to Iran give scientific lectures in educational-treatment centers with cooperation of Ministry of Health, The counterpart hospitals and the scientific board of the institute.
- Examination and surgery of the selected patients at the counterpart hospitals with cooperation of Iranian and international medical teams.
The dispatched international medical teams of La Chaîne de l’Espoir in Cardiac, Orthopedics and Plastic surgery have come to Iran to perform the above mentioned missions.
- Members of the scientific board of the institute try to improve the treatment level of the country in pediatrics by giving lectures in scientific seminars.
Long-term Training Course
To improve the specialized pediatric fields, this institute dispatches its volunteer doctors to the foreign university centers to participate in Observer and Clinical courses and attend the scientific congress.
Despite treating the undercover children of this institute, these doctors provide the Iranian universities with new medical knowledge after returning to Iran.
The counterpart hospitals of the Institute:
- Medical Center for Children
- Vali-e-Asr Hospital (Plastic section)
- Imam Khomeini Hospital
- Bahrami Hospital
- Modarres Hospital
- Shariati Hospital
- Amir Alam Hospital